Women´s Education Bracelet
“She dreamt with books and crayons, and stories about continents. She wanted to learn about numbers, and science and was interested in exploring. She thought this couldn´t happen. But since this is part of her dream and ours too… It will.” With this bracelet you are contributing to scholarships for Wakami boys and girls.”
Handmade women´s bracelet made with mint green waxed thread and metal charms. Product features: the bracelet has a metal sliding closure with a 6.5 inches girth when is fully closed and can be opened up to 10 inches. Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, each item may vary slightly making every piece truly unique. Made with waxed polyester thread and zinc alloy metal charms.
Each of our products has a proven Social Impact of:
- 20 rural businesses incubated.
- 530 producers (96% of which are women).
- Export to more than 20 countries.
- 75% higher school enrollment rate for the wakami
- 60% improvement of nutritional status.
- 44% of the wakami families have invested and improved their homes in communities with limited access to electricity, clean water and sustainable housing.